BELVEA Instant Cold Perineal Pads, as the name suggest, are self activating cold pads used to provide cold therapy in the perineal region of the body. It is typically used for post childbirth (natural childbirth) where the area around the vagina is sore an painful.
It is especially useful when new mothers are in pain but does not want to consume oral painkillers (due to drug allergy or becuase she is breastfeeding). This is where BELVEA Instant Cold Perineal Pads comes in useful. It provides instant cold therapy which will numb the pain site from external of the skin.
How to use (Activating the Pad):
1. With the plastic bag still intact, fold the pad into half accoding to the folding line (indicated with “FOLD HERE” description)
2. You will hear a gentle pop sound, where the inside bubble will burst, releasing a liquid that will be mixed with the content of the pad to provide the coldness. The liquid WILL NOT spill out onto the pad (the pad will not feel soggy).
3. Next, remove the pad from the plastic bag. Remove the sticker cover and stick onto panty.
o Cold therapy around the perineal region
o Post Natural Child
o Hemorrhoid pain relieve
o Post surgery around the perineal area where there is pain (DO NOT use on open wound)
o General soreness, itch or pain around the perineal area
This product is NOT a treatment for any disease or condition. It only provides cold therapy.
Packing per box:
3 individually hygiene-packed pads in one box.
• Non-Sterile Content – DO NOT use on open wound.
• A general caution statement can be found on packaging and box.
• DO NOT use if the hygiene plastic wrap has been punctured
• DO NOT use if the content is punctured
This product is a Class B registered medical device with HSA.
Individuals are not allowed to re-sell this product without a valid GDPMDS license.
All products sold are strictly NOT-RETURNABLE & NOT-EXCHANGEABLE.
BELVEA is a registered trademark.